Can Clomid work against you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Clomid work against you?

I've got two months before my life gets complicated especially with TTC for now I need to optimize my next two months. I had polyp surgery 2 weeks ago so I've been on birth control pills this past month...I'm hoping my cycle comes back as normal the second week in April... so I have leftover Clomid and one round of Follistim left... originally I was just going to let April be natural and do Follistim in May, but now I'm thinking that maybe I should use up the rest of my Clomid on my April cycle and try Follistim for May. I don't really want to pay for another consult visit with my RE, so I'll probably just leave a long-winded message on the their nurses line... but does anyone know if Clomid can actually work against you? I usually ovulate on my own.

If a woman ovulates normally, on her own, then taking Clomid can "throw a wrench into her works". It can potentially prevent her from getting pregnant, increase the risk of miscarriage, and possibly (controversially) be linked to an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy.

Dr. Roseff in Florida
    Dr. Roseff - South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine - Boca Raton, FL
    PERSONALIZED/SUCCESSFUL Specialty care....

Comment

Working...
    X