pacemaker and Pregnancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacemaker and Pregnancy

I was wondering if anyone else out there has had experience with pregnancy having a pacemaker? I am 38 and want to start IVF but one doctor tells me no and another says he sees no problems. History- born with VSD and had open heart surgery ... went on to have 4 healthy uncomplicated pregnancies with c-section deliveries. 6 years after last delivery I was diagnosed with bradycardia then little over a year later ended up in the ER having a pacemaker implanted for AFib...

One of my friend had pregnancy with pacemaker and as far as i have heard about it she said that it requires immense care of pacemaker. What do you want to ask?

Comment

This study examines the progress and outcome of 25 pregnancies in 18 women who were either paced or presented with untreated atrioventricular conduction block during pregnancy. All patients were seen in a single referral centre between 1998 and 2008 and were evaluated at regular intervals with ECG, echocardiography, and 24 h Holter https://overwatch-************s.com/.

Comment

Working...
      X