Can Clomid work against you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Clomid work against you?

I've got two months before my life gets complicated especially with TTC for now I need to optimize my next two months. I had polyp surgery 2 weeks ago so I've been on birth control pills this past month...I'm hoping my cycle comes back as normal the second week in April... so I have leftover Clomid and one round of Follistim left... originally I was just going to let April be natural and do Follistim in May, but now I'm thinking that maybe I should use up the rest of my Clomid on my April cycle and try Follistim for May. I don't really want to pay for another consult visit with my RE, so I'll probably just leave a long-winded message on the their nurses line... but does anyone know if Clomid can actually work against you? I usually ovulate on my own.

If a woman ovulates normally, on her own, then taking Clomid can "throw a wrench into her works". It can potentially prevent her from getting pregnant, increase the risk of miscarriage, and possibly (controversially) be linked to an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy.

Dr. Roseff in Florida
    Dr. Roseff - South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine - Boca Raton, FL
    PERSONALIZED/SUCCESSFUL Specialty care....

Comment

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Zonnepanelen installateurs As

Comment

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily Zonnepaneel installateur Kasterlee

Comment

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Zonnepanelen installateurs Bilzen

Comment

Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Zonnepaneel installateur Kontich

Comment

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepanelen installateurs Bocholt

Comment

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! Zonnepaneel installateur Laakdal

Comment

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Zonnepanelen installateurs Borgloon

Comment

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one Zonnepaneel installateur Lier

Comment

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepanelen installateurs Bree

Comment

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! Zonnepaneel installateur Lille

Comment

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Zonnepanelen installateurs Beringen

Comment

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Zonnepaneel installateur Lint

Comment

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Zonnepanelen installateurs Diepenbeek

Comment

Working...
                              X