X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-7-09 Eating / Exercise / Overall Motivation

nt

10 / 10 / 10

I had a good workout. I have a lot of good food in the fridge (as in, healthy and light and lots of veggies - not as in "sugary good") and I had a sensible breakfast and lunch. I fell really motivated to stick to it for the day and the week. I really, really want to weigh in next week and be down. Especially since one of the receptionists said it might have been a mistake that I lowered my goal. The thing is, my goal was one pound under the highest. So 10 pounds less is in the middle of the range. (It's a huge range - 109 - 131) I kinda need someone to be doubtful like that so I get mad enough to prove them wrong.

Comment

How tall are you? That seems like a low

range. And IIRC from your tri pics, aren't you all muscle?

Originally posted by fatcat View Post
      10 / 10 / 10

I had a good workout. I have a lot of good food in the fridge (as in, healthy and light and lots of veggies - not as in "sugary good") and I had a sensible breakfast and lunch. I fell really motivated to stick to it for the day and the week. I really, really want to weigh in next week and be down. Especially since one of the receptionists said it might have been a mistake that I lowered my goal. The thing is, my goal was one pound under the highest. So 10 pounds less is in the middle of the range. (It's a huge range - 109 - 131) I kinda need someone to be doubtful like that so I get mad enough to prove them wrong.

Comment

5 / 0 / 3

I don't know why I keep coming back and posting my abysmal numbers...

Comment

I'm 5'2"

I like to think I'm all muscle too - lol!

Comment

such a better day!

10/10/10

great workout this morning with my trainer.

My food was really really clean today. Only healthy choices.

I am committed to making tomorrow a good day too!

I better go to bed soon so I don't blow it!!!!

Thanks for all the support!

Comment

Working...
            X