Weekly Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Check-In

I am up .5 lb since last Monday. It is a little frustrating, because I ate well and exercised all week and was down a lb. Then we had a big dinner on Saturday night. Oh, well. It was delicious.

I recently had some routine blood work done. I got the results this week and my cholesterol, etc. was all good. I was pleased!

Still in maintenance mode - down a little from last week's gain, so that's good.

Really need to up my exercise, something I've been saying for the past year - but it's obvious that in order to maintain all the weight loss, I need to move more (and continue practicing good eating choices as much as I can).

Have a great week, all!
    ~jj

Comment

I officially made my goal of 147 this week! That felt good, but I lowered it to 142. I know I should lose more, and I want to keep motivated, so let's see if I can lose another 5.

I am headed to FL this week. Unfortunately the trip has taken a turn for the worse, as my dad is very very ill. I have had a couple of unplanned glasses of wine over the last few days, trying to deal with this, and my appetite is dead. I'm on the grief diet now .

I wish everyone a good week. I'm hoping I can login when I'm in FL. My parents don't have a high speed connection, so not sure.

Pleaky

Comment

Working...
      X