Selective Reduction Necessary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selective Reduction Necessary?

I am a 31 year old first time mother-to-be. I have trouble ovulating naturally and after several cycles of Clomid was moved to Follistim. After a few rounds without IUI or IVF I became pregnant for the first time and it is triplets (8wks). My infertility doctor is heavily recommending selective reduction as my only viable option. He is not a fan of multiple pregnancy. I want to make an informed decision but can't seem to find any statistics on whether I can carry this pregnancy to a reasonable term. The medical journals I have read have varying statistics on the birth/survival rates for triplets. I have hypothyroidism and am 5'1 and overweight. This is a lot of information to take in when it seems I have a short time to make a decision. Any advise or comments from individuals who have been faced with this are appreciated.

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. scam risk

Comment

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. scam risk

Comment

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. scam risk

Comment

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do scam risk

Comment

It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. scam risk

Comment

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. scam risk

Comment

If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. scam risk

Comment

The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. scam risk

Comment

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. scam risk

Comment

Working...
                    X