is anyone there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anyone there?

I never do these things...but I had an ectopic pregnancy in May 09. I have a 12 year old daughter,Taylor, and have been raising my husbands 2 daughters for 13 years. The oldest is 16, Melanie and Katie is 14. Katie has autism and is CI. In the last 4 months I have lost a pregnancy, my Katie is not doing well and has been hospitalized due to med issues, my Melanie just moved out because she is feeling rebelious and wants to make her own rules, she is taking everything out on me. Her mom took of 13 years ago and omes in and out of their lives when it works for her. THey see her about 3 times a year for a weekend. Mel is afraid to take anything out on her Mom for fear of rejection. So she takes it out on me. She always has. I am crushed because now she has shut me out. She only wants to see my husband and her sisters but refuses to see me. This has been going on since the beginning of May. I really haven't had a chance to grieve losing my baby because Mel has kept me very busy. Any advise, that is not mean because I am beating myself up enough

Hi first time doing this type of thing.

You need time to greive. There may be something else going on with her that you dont know about. Take care of yourself and she will come around. Take care

Comment

Originally posted by angeliquedrameau@yahoo.co View Post
      I never do these things...but I had an ectopic pregnancy in May 09. I have a 12 year old daughter,Taylor, and have been raising my husbands 2 daughters for 13 years. The oldest is 16, Melanie and Katie is 14. Katie has autism and is CI. In the last 4 months I have lost a pregnancy, my Katie is not doing well and has been hospitalized due to med issues, my Melanie just moved out because she is feeling rebelious and wants to make her own rules, she is taking everything out on me. Her mom took of 13 years ago and omes in and out of their lives when it works for her. THey see her about 3 times a year for a weekend. Mel is afraid to take anything out on her Mom for fear of rejection. So she takes it out on me. She always has. I am crushed because now she has shut me out. She only wants to see my husband and her sisters but refuses to see me. This has been going on since the beginning of May. I really haven't had a chance to grieve losing my baby because Mel has kept me very busy. Any advise, that is not mean because I am beating myself up enough
      You have a great deal on your plate. You may also want to join the children with special needs group. Many of the women there have walked in your shoes - myself included.

You might also want to post to Liz O'Donnell who has a unique way of making everyone feel better. I suggest you might want to read the "Miscarriage Manual" (the link is on the Miscarriage Forum).

I am so sorry you have had such a rough go of it.
      It is so hard to lose a pregnancy. It is really a time when you need to be kind to yourself and try very hard not to feel guilty -- Guilt just seems to be a natural way to feel - although you have nothing to feel guilty about - I think it just comes with the territory. Take care.

Comment

Working...
      X