Clarification on the headstone....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification on the headstone....

Sorry I wasnt more clear in my explanation.
    I was meaning......headstones are very expensive, and are very important as they will always go and visit.
    I meant......if we all chipped in financially, and Alison knew she had some extra $$ on top of what she had planned on spending.....maybe if she wanted to, spend a little more and get exactly what she wanted. They are very expensive. My example....when my son passed away. I wanted Ernie, Bert and Big Bird on his stone. Because the art guy had to copy them it was about $300 more, on top of the price to make it the way I wanted it. We didnt have the extra......but a few weeks later after I had saved it......we got it made.
    Headstones are far to personal.....and need to be chosen by Alison......I just would love for her to be able to have "THEE" perfect one without worrying about the expense.
    Hugs everyone
    MA

I think your idea is very touching and obviously comes

from a personal place. My impression is that Alison wont have trouble getting what she needs for a headstone, though, so you need'nt worry about it.

And I don't think I can say it enough, your beautiful intention is understood.

Originally posted by Mom2MitchandNick
    Sorry I wasnt more clear in my explanation.
    I was meaning......headstones are very expensive, and are very important as they will always go and visit.
    I meant......if we all chipped in financially, and Alison knew she had some extra $$ on top of what she had planned on spending.....maybe if she wanted to, spend a little more and get exactly what she wanted. They are very expensive. My example....when my son passed away. I wanted Ernie, Bert and Big Bird on his stone. Because the art guy had to copy them it was about $300 more, on top of the price to make it the way I wanted it. We didnt have the extra......but a few weeks later after I had saved it......we got it made.
    Headstones are far to personal.....and need to be chosen by Alison......I just would love for her to be able to have "THEE" perfect one without worrying about the expense.
    Hugs everyone
    MA

Comment

Working...
    X